Now how about that - this is the best smile we've ever seen from Jonathan and I caught it all on chip! I would've gotten it on film, but digital cameras don't have that...
We've gotten some better one since, but haven't gotten them in pictures - he's a tricky one to get to smile still. His best time is right when he's waking up in the morning and someone comes to get them. Also, he'll only smile of ONE person is talking or singing to him - if there's more than one person, he keeps too busy looking around to keep track of everyone to smile! He gets really upset if someone's singing and he can't twist around and find them.
That's a little sweetheart you have there :) I wish I could see him in person!
I'm not sure what kind of digital camera you have, but Rachel Renn. was telling me the other day that you can take the memory card of a digital camera to Walmart or Costco or someplace like that, and have regular pictures printed off--black and white, or color, and choosing sizes. Pretty cool :)
3 comments:
Cute, cute, really cute! CMA
We've gotten some better one since, but haven't gotten them in pictures - he's a tricky one to get to smile still. His best time is right when he's waking up in the morning and someone comes to get them. Also, he'll only smile of ONE person is talking or singing to him - if there's more than one person, he keeps too busy looking around to keep track of everyone to smile! He gets really upset if someone's singing and he can't twist around and find them.
We sure love this little guy...
That's a little sweetheart you have there :) I wish I could see him in person!
I'm not sure what kind of digital camera you have, but Rachel Renn. was telling me the other day that you can take the memory card of a digital camera to Walmart or Costco or someplace like that, and have regular pictures printed off--black and white, or color, and choosing sizes. Pretty cool :)
Post a Comment