Thursday, December 02, 2004


Here's as much as he would wake up while we were there yesterday - and he was hungry, so he was making a lot of faces and complaining here. The camera was out of battery so I was taking pictures between the camera shutting off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us updated like this. One of my favorite things to do on the computer these days is read a Jonathan update! I am so glad he is improving! We're still praying for a complete recovery and a quick homecoming. I can hardly wait to meet the little guy!
Rachel T.

Anonymous said...

In case you haven't thought of it, you might want to save this Blog to your hard-drive, or print it out, so that in years to come you can re-read it.

Janice

Michelle said...

You're welcome, Rachel! This helps us a lot, since it's keeping everyone who wants to know what's going on informed and we're aren't forgetting to let people know by telephone like we were the first week. It was taking so long to call everyone that we were leaving people out and they would call and say, "What's going on? I haven't heard anything since five days ago".

We're hoping that people can meet him soon also. If anyone would like to visit right now, as long as they are healthy, Mom and/or Dad just need to be at the hospital for someone to be able to come in and see Jonathan. There's a four-person limit at one time, but other than that, healthy people are free to come.

I do want to save this to the hardrive, Janice - just the articles, though, since we have all the pictures and many more on the hardrives already :-p.