This was taken last Tuesday, the day before surgery - right now he still has the respirator tube in, so this isn't entirely accurate for today but it's still a nice picture.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lauren,
Thank you for setting up this website. I will check it daily to find out the latest news. I have Johnathan in my prayers.
Hi Tuckfields! Thank you for taking the time to keep us all updated. We're keeping you all in our prayers, and trust that Jonathan will be home and healthy before you know it! We're really enjoying the pictures too! We all agree that he is very cute!
2 comments:
Hi Lauren,
Thank you for setting up this website. I will check it daily to find out the latest news. I have Johnathan in my prayers.
Love,
Aunt Sarah
Hi Tuckfields! Thank you for taking the time to keep us all updated. We're keeping you all in our prayers, and trust that Jonathan will be home and healthy before you know it! We're really enjoying the pictures too! We all agree that he is very cute!
Rachel for the Rossols
Post a Comment